URL Organizer Two distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
URL Organizer 2 is copyright (1998-2004) of Edward Leigh. It is distributed and
sold on a try-before-you buy ('shareware') basis. It is NOT public domain or freeware.
In the license conditions that follow, three terms have special meaning:
* 'the Author' shall refer to Edward Leigh, the author of URL Organizer 2
* 'the Program' shall refer to URL Organizer 2
* 'the Licensee' shall refer either to you as an individual plus any family
with whom you share a computer or, if you will be using the Program in the
capacity of an employee, to the company which employs you.
The Author grants the Licensee:
* the right to install and use the Program on any computer;
* the right to use the Program for thirty (30) consecutive days before the
Licensee must either purchase a license or uninstall the Program
providing that the Licensee agrees to be bound by the following conditions:
* No other rights with respect to the Program are granted to the Licensee.
* If the Licensee is a company, the number of licenses required at any one time
equals the number of employees who use the Program. The number of licenses
required specifically does not equal the maximum number of concurrent users
of the Program, nor does it equal the number of computers on which the
program is installed.
* The Licensee agrees to test the Program to its satisfaction before purchasing
* The Program is provided 'as is'. The Licensee uses the Program entirely at
its own risk. No warranties nor guarantees are included with the license. In
no event shall the Author be liable for any consequential damages whatsoever
(including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits or loss
of business information) arising out of the use of, or the inability to use,
the Program. In any case, the Author's liability shall be limited to the
price paid for this license, or ten UK pounds sterling, whichever is the
* The Licensee shall respect all national and international intellectual
property laws and treaties that apply to the Program, including copyright and
* The Licensee shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or modify in
any way whatsoever the Program.
* The Licensee shall not sell, rent or lease the Program to anyone else. The
Licensee may distribute only the most recent installation package as
available from the Author's Web site.
* This licence agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If The Licensee does not agree with the stated license conditions, please do
not install URL Organizer 2; or if installed already, please uninstall it