USB@nywhere 3.1 Share USB Devices Over Network And In...
Our software supports many kinds of USB devices such as printers, scanners, flash-memory, Human input devices etc.
USB@nywhere 3.1 meets such needs as:
- Need to get remote access to USB equipment
- Need to share USB devices
- Need to give access to USB device to multiple remote machines
- Need to get connected to multiple USB devices from 1 remote machine
- Need to access USB device from anywhere anytime
- Need in wireless network. If there is WLAN station with USB hub on board, it is possible to interact with equipment connected to the station just as if it was physically linked up to computer ports using our technology.
- Need in synchronization systems. Very precious for mobile technologies sector.
- Need in easy and convenient work with USB devices even on Virtual machine or terminal server etc.
We offer to use our technology in the following (mostly demanded) implementation areas: Security and Monitoring Systems, Synchronization Systems, Providing shared access to USB equipment, medicine, science and education.
The software is easy-to-use & is highly SECURE.
What is new in official USB@nywhere 3.1 software version? - Significant speed increase, new enhanced error recovery implemented. What is expected in the future? Newly-made USB@nywhere 3.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.3 release build. You may download universal_edition.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:27. Just write the reviews of the USB@nywhere. System requirements are Windows 2000/XP. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and USB@nywhere found to be clean. No guide or USB@nywhere tutorial available. The following languages are supported by USB@nywhere: English.