USBTrace 22.214.171.124 A Professional USB Protocol Analyze...
1. USBTrace 126.96.36.199 supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems (Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions).
2. Works with USB 1. x, 2. 0 and 3. 0 Host Controllers, Hubs and Devices.
3. USBTrace can capture USB transactions at USB host controllers, Hubs and Devices
4. USBTrace can capture USB transactions handled by any device object in the USB device stack.
5. USBTrace captures and displays valuable information for WDM driver developers and firmware authors.
6. USBTrace is a non intrusive bus analyzer. It does not use any filter drivers to capture USB transactions.
7. USBTrace can capture all USB transactions during device enumeration.
8. Automatic capturing for hot plugged devices.
9. Search and filtering options can be performed on captured information.
10. Export monitored USB requests to HTML, XML, CSV or text file.
11. Supports continuous capture for non stop analysis.
12. Supports decoding of class specific USB requests and descriptors. (HID, Hub, Mass Storage, Bluetooth, Still Image Capture, Video, Audio, Printer, Smart Card, Vendor Specific, WUSB)
12. Supports background capturing for high performance capture sessions.
13. View performance statistics for each capture session. Performance reports can be exported as HTML or text files.
14. Add comments and bookmarks to captured data.
What is new in official USBTrace 188.8.131.52 software version? - Bug fix related to string descriptors. What is expected in the future? Newly-made USBTrace 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download usbtrace.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:27. Just write the reviews of the USBTrace. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and USBTrace found to be clean. No guide or USBTrace tutorial available. The following languages are supported by USBTrace: English.