UnRAR for Windows distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The UnRAR utility is freeware. This means:
1. All copyrights to RAR and the utility UnRAR are exclusively
owned by the author - Alexander Roshal.
2. The UnRAR utility may be freely distributed. It is allowed
to distribute UnRAR inside of other software packages.
3. THE RAR ARCHIVER AND THE UnRAR UTILITY ARE DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT
YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS,
DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING
OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
4. Neither RAR binary code, WinRAR binary code, UnRAR source or UnRAR
binary code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the RAR
compression algorithm, which is proprietary, without written
permission of the author.
5. If you don't agree with terms of the license you must remove
UnRAR files from your storage devices and cease to use the
Thank you for your interest in RAR and UnRAR.
Alexander L. Roshal