Undelete xD-Picture Card distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Unless you have a different license agreement signed by FlashUndelete Software your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
Undelete xD-Picture Card is shareware. This means:
1. FlashUndelete Software exclusively owns all copyrights to Undelete xD-Picture Card.
2. The Undelete xD-Picture Card trial version does not support the recovery function, only shows the amount of the retrievable information. To use Undelete xD-Picture Card without this limitation you MUST register.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Undelete xD-Picture Card on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Undelete xD-Picture Card software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
3. The Undelete xD-Picture Card unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Undelete xD-Picture Card without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. UNDELETE XD-PICTURE CARD IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. FlashUndelete Software reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
6. Installing and using Undelete xD-Picture Card signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove all Undelete xD-Picture Card files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org