Unifier distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
Melody-Soft hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use Unifier Version 5.1.2(the Software).
- Use of the Software constitutes your acceptance of this license agreement
- You may use the Software without any fee for evaluation purpose.
- The evaluation version is function-limited release of the Software
- License fee is required to obtain the registration code to remove the limitation of evaluation version.
- The license is per computer, not per simultaneous user.
- This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the Software will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the Software
- The registered Software may not be rented or leased. But it may be permanently transferred provided that you would destroy all copies of the Software and the recipient agrees to this license agreement.
- use the Software on any single computer only
- transfer the Software to another computer provided that the Software has been uninstalled from the original computer
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided that any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices
You may not:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the Software
- create derivative works based on the Software
- distribute the registration code of the Software
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The evaluation version of the software is function-limited version of the registered release. The evaluation version may be copied and distributed freely, with the following restrictions:
- The Software is not modified in any way and the package is intact
- The registration code is not distributed with the Software
- If you distribute the software through Internet (e.g. e-mail, FTP), you may not charge any fee.
- If you distribute the software through physical media (e.g. floppy disc, CD-ROM), you may charge a reasonable fee to reimburse the distribution cost.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not Melody-Soft assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
MELODY-SOFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Melody-Soft. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.