Uninstall Tool distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This license agreement (hereinafter “agreement”) is a legal document between you (a person or a legal entity) and CrystalIdea Software, Inc. regarding the software product Uninstall Tool (hereinafter “software”) including the software stored on respective media and any built-in or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or howsoever using the software you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not use this software.
THE LICENSE FOR THE PROGRAM is protected by copyright laws and international agreements, as well as by other laws and agreements related to copyright.
SOFTWARE UPDATE. To get an update, you must have a license for the software the author provides the software update for. Software which is an update for other software either replaces or complements the updated software. The software received as an update may be used only according to this agreement. All updates (including minor and major) are free for registered users.
1. The author of the software Uninstall Tool, CrystalIdea Software Company, Inc. owns exclusive copyright for the software.
2. You may use this software during the evaluation period of 30 days. If you want to use the program after that, you MUST register your copy of the program.
3. After the registration, the user may use Uninstall Tool for any legal purposes on the number of computers and under the conditions stated in the purchased license.
4. The unregistered trial version of Uninstall Tool may be distributed freely, but only as is, i.e. without any modifications.
5. UNINSTALL TOOL IS DISTRIBUTED “AS IS”. NO WARRANTIES, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, ARE PROVIDED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR HIS AUTHORIZED PARTNERS ARE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, PROFIT LOSS OR ANY OTHER TYPES OF LOSSES CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, hand over the licensed software or its part. Any kind of such unauthorized use results in the immediate and automatic termination of this license and may lead to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights that are not explicitly granted here are reserved by the author of the software, CrystalIdea Software Company.
8. The installation and use of Uninstall Tool indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
9. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement or if they contradict the legislation of your country, you must remove the files of Uninstall Tool from your storage devices and cease to use Uninstall Tool.
Thank you for using Uninstall Tool
CrystalIdea Software Team.
An unregistered, evaluation version of Uninstall Tool may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Uninstall Tool without written permission from the copyright holder CrystalIdea Software, Inc.