Universal File Splitter & Merger distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Copyright (C) SOFTSAGA, All Rights Reserved.
Universal File Splitter & Merger (UFSM) End User License Agreement
The Universal File Splitter & Merger (UFSM) is distributed as try before you buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to UFSM are exclusively owned by the author - Saga Royal.
2. The UFSM unregistered trial version may be freely distributed.
3. Anyone may use this software Trial Version. The limitation of this copy is that you can only split file that size is less than 12 megabytes and can only merge less than 3 files through Advanced Merger at a time. To remove the limitation, you must register.
To register you must buy UFSM. Currently there are 1 basic type of license issued for UFSM:
A single computer usage license. The user purchases one license to use the UFSM on one computer.
1. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use UFSM on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered UFSM software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
2. THE UFSM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
3. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Neither UFSM binary code, UFSM binary code, UFSM source or UFSM binary code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the UFSM split and merge algorithm, which is proprietary, without written permission of the author.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Saga Royal.
4. You may not use the Product for any illegal or morally or ethically questionable purpose. You may not use the Product to restrict the rights or invade the privacy of others. You are responsible for complying with any local laws that may affect your right to import, export, or use the Product and you represent that you have complied with any regulations or registration procedures required by applicable law to make this license enforceable.
5. Installing and using UFSM signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove UFSM files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Universal File Splitter & Merger.
The UFSM unregistered trial version may be freely distributed.