Updater distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TRIAL SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY CATENALOGIC
1. This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you
(either an individual or a single entity) and CatenaLogic and describes
your rights and obligations regarding the use of the software ("SOFTWARE")
provided by CatenaLogic.
2. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you shall remove
all the files related to the SOFTWARE from your storage media and cease any
further use of the SOFTWARE. Any violation of these terms will subject you
to legal liability.
3. The SOFTWARE is the intellectual property of and is owned by CatenaLogic.
4. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright
treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The
SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
5. You are not allowed to distribute this software without written permission
6. You may not:
a) sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the SOFTWARE
b) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE
7. This EULA has no termination date. CatenaLogic may terminate this license
agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA.
In such an event, you shall remove all the files related to the SOFTWARE
from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOFTWARE.
8. This SOFTWARE is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind including, but
not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose and non-infringement. In no event will CatenaLogic be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages,
including damages for loss of profits, loss or inaccuracy of data, incurred
by any person from such person's usage of this SOFTWARE even if advised of
the possibility of such damages.