Userful Pre-Book Windows Client 2
Userful Pre-Book Windows Client 2 Eliminate Time Cons...
* Pre-book a station at a particular date and time at any branch;
* Logon and use any station not currently booked;
* View and/or delete pending reservation and current account status (no-shows, abuse booking count, unused allotment of maximum daily booking quota, print account, etc. )
* Confirm booking status (via email)
* View a list of available times at any location
Library Staff Can: (via the station management console)
* Add/View/Delete reservations for any patron/bar code.
* View graphical color-coded overview of current station status and future bookings for the remainder of the day: available in a specific area, in use, reserved, disconnected, remaining session time.
Library Administrators Can;
* Set hours of operation
* Set booking parameters
* Add homepage link
* Set session parameters
Features of the system:
* Allows reservations to be placed both from within the library and anywhere on the Internet.
* Has a notes and FAQs to help patrons understand and use the reservation system.
* Works across all platforms (works on all browsers, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla etc)
What is new in official Userful Pre-Book Windows Client 2 software version? - Initial Public Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Userful Pre-Book Windows Client 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download do directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:15. Just write the reviews of the Userful Pre-Book Windows Client. System requirements are x86 PC. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Userful Pre-Book Windows Client found to be clean. No guide or Userful Pre-Book Windows Client tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Userful Pre-Book Windows Client: English.