VBubbles 1.0 The VB6 Easy Versioning Add-in...
It provides better comfort, increases productivity and facilitates shared development.
A Visual Basic project is made of many files that may be stored in different folders and, sometimes, ared shared among different projects.
Even if you develop a single-version project, it may be uneasy to create secure backup or move your project onto an other computer. And it`s quite impossible to manage different versions of a project without using some esoteric and expensive software. . .
That`s the sad truth, but. . . The bubbles arrived !
A bubble is an unique database file that encapsulate all your project files and more.
It precisely contains :
- your projects group file,
- your project(s) file(s),
- all the files described in your project(s) file(s) ,
- and any other files required by your development (bitmap, databases, . . . )
Actually, a bubble is much more than a single container.
We could describe it as a file library that stores critical informations which allows VBubbles 1.0 to :
- manage an unlimited number of versions,
- create intuitive views of your project`s history,
- line-by-line compare any versions of any components,
- presents comprehensive informations about references, objects, procedures and API declarations,
- logs and store compiled files
- tracks development times.
What is new in official VBubbles 1.0 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made VBubbles 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:56. Just write the reviews of the VBubbles. System requirements are Visual Basic 6 (SP6). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and VBubbles found to be clean. No guide or VBubbles tutorial available. The following languages are supported by VBubbles: English, French.