VISaldo 1.1 Banc Balance With Support Of Access Datab...
- saldo-balance (a " chess" table) for a private, family or firm budget;
- Operations are stored in a true database (MS Access mdb file);
- no limits for a number of Operations (millions and more);
- fields in an Operation record are: Date, From, To, Sum, Comment;
- no limits for a texts stored in a Comment Memo-field for every Operation;
- categories of Operations are stored automatically;
- possibility to set a Dates range for a list of Operations and Balance;
- possibility to save a list of Operations and Balance to a txt file;
- possibility to show a lot of Balances for the different periods simultaneously;
How to use it:
- press a button " Show Operations" and you will see an empty " Operations" table;
- double click on that table and you will see an Operation Add/Edit Dialog;
- select a date for Operation, input a Categories (" From" and " To" ) and a sum of Operation (example: 12/12/05, Firm, Dad, 1000. 00);
- input a Comment for that Operation if you need;
- the categories you have entered will be shown in a comboboxes " From" and " To" automatically;
- input so many Operations as you need;
- press a button " Show Balance" and you will see a " Chess-like" Balance table for all inputed Operations;
- press a buton " Save as" , input a file name with txt extention (example: " Balance. txt" or " Operations. txt" ) and you wiil get a txt-file for a list of Operations or Balance;
- press a button " Show Properties" and set a dates range to show.
- Open a new list of Operations and a Balance and it will be inside that dates range.
What is new in official VISaldo 1.1 software version? - No changes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made VISaldo 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download Setup_VISaldo.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:20. Just write the reviews of the VISaldo. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and VISaldo found to be clean. No guide or VISaldo tutorial available. The following languages are supported by VISaldo: English.