VIWeb 2.0 Internet Browser With Database...
- you can select a texts from any Internet Pages and save it to a realy MS Access Database as your Notes;
- every Note has a Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment and Text fields;
- you can find all Notes in the Database by a part of phrase.
- you can add a " Theme" for every Note and than group the Notes by that Theme;
- you can see your Notes as a Table and sort them by Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment or Text;
- no limits for a size of selected texts and a size of your Comments;
- no limits for amount of your Notes (million and more)
- simply and friendly user interface;
How to use it:
- Use a Favorite Menu or Address Line for open an Internet Site in a current Window.
- Press a " New" button (or Menu File/New) to open a new Window.
- Use Menu Window/Tile to place all opened Windows tiled.
Notes and Database:
- Select a text on a Webpage and copy it to Clippboard (Menu Edit/Copy).
- Press " Save copied Text to a Database" button.
- In an " Adding a new Note" Dialog enter a new Theme or choose the earlier entered theme for that Text.
- Enter a Comment for that Text if you need.
- Press " Save Record" button.
- The new Record with a Fields " Date" , " Theme" , " Comment" and " Text" will be added to a Database.
What is new in official VIWeb 2.0 software version? - No changes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made VIWeb 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download Setup_VIWeb.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:20. Just write the reviews of the VIWeb. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and VIWeb found to be clean. No guide or VIWeb tutorial available. The following languages are supported by VIWeb: English.