VLMa 0.2.0 Management Of Broadcasts Of TV Channels....
VLMa [vlma0.2.0.exe] is released under the GNU General Public License like VLC media player.
* giving orders to VLM instances through VLC`s telnet interface
* monitoring of current streams
* dynamic stream assignments (incl. fallback if a server is unavailable)
* monitoring the streamers` state using SNMP
* drawing of the streams stats as RRD graphs
* notifications by mail or IM (IRC and MSN)
What is new in official VLMa 0.2.0 software version? - Unable to resolve 0.2.0 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made VLMa 0.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 0.4 release build. You may download vlma-0.2.0-bin.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:59. Just write the reviews of the VLMa. System requirements are * Java 2 SDK 5.0 or later * A servlet container (like Tomcat or Jetty). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and VLMa found to be clean. No guide or VLMa tutorial available. The following languages are supported by VLMa: English.