VSdocman 7.6 Code Documentor For C# And VB .NET...
VSdocman 7.6 parses the Visual Basic . NET and C# projects and automatically creates MSDN-like documentation with the table of contents, index, topics, cross-references, IntelliSense and F1 context sensitive help.
With VSdocman [vsdocman7.6.exe] you can:
* Add and use standard XML comments or JavaDoc comments in your . NET source code.
* Take advantage of its sophisticated WYSIWYG comment editor which helps you write your XML comments.
* Easily insert clickable class diagrams, tables, lists, pictures, links and other formatting directly in your source code.
* Generate professional documentation in multiple and localizable output formats - HTML, CHM, MS Help Viewer, Help2, Docx, RTF, Help & Manual, XML.
* Fully integrate generated help into VS help system.
* Generate documentation in command line mode.
* Easily deploy Help2 documentation to the target computers using accompanied royalty-free command-line utility.
VSdocman - 4.1MB works as an add-in with MS Visual Studio . NET 2005/2008/2010/2012. You will get your API reference with just single mouse click. In large projects, VSdocman 7.6 will save many days of boring tedious work.
* All in one . You can create complex comments, generate documentation and then deploy and register it.
* Professional documentation of your components can be created in seconds for your customers or co-developers.
* Consistency. All changes in the code are automatically reflected in newly generated documentation.
* Documentation in various formats can be generated with a few mouse clicks and you have documentation in all supported formats in a few minutes.
* Efficient communication within the team, especially when version control (e. g. SourceSafe) is used.
What is new in official VSdocman 7.6 software version? - Some new features and improvements. What is expected in the future? Newly-made VSdocman 7.7 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 7.8 release build. You may download vsdocman_6_8_setup.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:53. Just write the reviews of the VSdocman. System requirements are Visual Studio 2005 and higher. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and VSdocman found to be clean. No guide or VSdocman tutorial available. The following languages are supported by VSdocman: English.