VistaMetrix 1.38 Quantitative Data Extraction From Gr...
Here are some of the things you can do with VistaMetrix 1.38:
1) Extract values from continuous or discrete graphs. It handles multiple data sets and graphs that have been tilted due to scanning.
2) Measure distance and area on multiple, curved paths. Along these paths you can place annotated markers that show intermediate distances.
3) Measure angle and straight-line distances.
4) Record the color values (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) at multiple points in the image.
The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as CSV, XLS or TXT files.
VistaMetrix [vistametrix1.38.exe] also allows you to:
1) Zoom an image.
2) Add and edit text annotations.
3) Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix - 5.64MB tools.
4) Play video files and perform measurements on individual video frames.
Download VistaMetrix 1.38 now for a FREE TRIAL. You will be able to use a fully functional trial version of VistaMetrix for thirty days to ensure your satisfaction prior purchasing it. The online Help and Quick Start guide that come with VistaMetrix will answer many of your questions.
What is new in official VistaMetrix 1.38 software version? - Save data to *.CSV files. What is expected in the future? Newly-made VistaMetrix 1.39 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.40 release build. You may download vmtrx138.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:25. Just write the reviews of the VistaMetrix. Buy VistaMetrix safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are 200 MHz Pentium or better, 10 MByte RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and VistaMetrix found to be clean. No guide or VistaMetrix tutorial available. The following languages are supported by VistaMetrix: English.