Visual Split Studio distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License Agreement for MimarSinan Visual Split Studio:
I. Visual Split Studio Software
1. You may make and distribute copies of the original Visual Split Studio software without restriction, provided you do not modify the original Visual Split Studio software in any form, and distribute it only in the exact form and packaging in which you received it (self-installing executable provided by MimarSinan).
2. You may use Visual Split Studio for a total period of thirty days free of charge. You are considered to have used Visual Split Studio for a day if you use any part of the Visual Split Studio software in that day. The free thirty day period does not include idle days when you do not actually use the Visual Split Studio software.
3. To continue using Visual Split Studio beyond thirty days, you must purchase a license from MimarSinan. Visit http://www.mimarsinan.com for more information on licensing Visual Split Studio.
II. Packages Created with Visual Split Studio
1. You may freely distribute non-commercial self uniting executables created with Visual Split Studio provided the packages were created before the expiration of your thirty day free usage period for the Visual Split Studio software.
2. You are expressly denied permission to distribute commercial self uniting executables created with Visual Split Studio at any time. To distribute commercial packages with Visual Split Studio you need to purchase a license from MimarSinan. Visit http://www.mimarsinan.com for more information on licensing Visual Split Studio.
3. If you have already purchased a license for Visual Split Studio you may create and distribute, without royalties per packages created or distribution achieved, commercial and non-commercial packages created with Visual Split Studio, using standard or advanced self uniting executable creation options.
Copyright© 1992-2003 MimarSinan International. All rights reserved.
Distribute ONLY in the self extracting and installing form in which you received the product.