VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux 3.0
VoIP EVO SDK For Windows And Linux
* Switched to Unicode clients
* Improved AGC (auto gain controller) to ensure all users have the same volume level
* Record VoIP conference to WAV and MP3
* Admin can store all conversations to disk (wav or mp3)
* Play (Stream) WAV to conferences (for IVR solutions)
* Added ability to do stereo playback
* Ignore audio, private text messages and channel text messages
* Fully updated examples with source code
* Phased out the OCX (but still available as v2. 2)
Here is a list of the main features of the conaito VoIP EVO SDK - Enterprise/ Secure Edition:
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* Full Duplex - VoIP conferencing solution (multi-user conferences)
* Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
* Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio.
* Remote console server administration (e. g. use telnet to control the server)
* Administrator EVO Server API (VoIP EVO Admin COM control) - 2 SDK versions (VoIP EVO Client SDK and VoIP EVO Admin SDK) are available.
* Record conferences to WAV and MP3 - Voice conferencing recording (*. wav and *. mp3 format)
* Cryptography (SSL for TCP data transmission and BLOW FISH for UDP data transmission) is used for Encryption/Decryption (only by Secure Edition).
* Arrange users in rooms/channels with topics and passwords.
* Full rooms/channels control including protection.
* User status control (participant available, away) including status messages.
* Get user talking function - Check whether a user is talking.
* Private and public instant text messaging.
* Broadcast server messages - sending text messages from server to all connected users.
* Channel Messages as well Message of the Day support.
Software Product: conaito VoIP EVO SDK - Version 3. 0
Author: conaito Technologies
conaito VoIP Evo SDK – A simple way to VoIP-enable your applications and websites.
The conaito VoIP Evo SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users. conaito VoIP Evo users are arranged in a tree-structure where each node is a room/channel where users can talk, send instant messages and share files. More than 40 users can be in each room/channel and participate in a conference while resource usage, both memory-wise and CPU-wise, is still kept at an acceptable level for gaming and other types of resource intensive tasks.
Whats new in Enterprise Edition - Version 3. 0
* Multiple-Instances support
* Record conferences to MP3 - Voice conferencing recording (*. mp3 format)
. . . and much more!
Having the above features available makes it simple to develop any type of VoIP-enabled application, like e. g. a teaching tool, live support, chat, meeting tool, a multiplayer game or any other type of application which requires users being able to talk, type messages and send files to each other. For conaito VoIP EVO clients to be able to interact with each other they must connect to a conaito VoIP EVO server which keeps track of where users are located and forwards voice-data packets between clients. The conaito VoIP EVO server can be hosted in both LAN and internet environments.
We hope you enjoy the new conaito VoIP EVO SDK - A simple way to VoIP-enable your applications and websites.
What is new in official VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux 3.0 software version? - The most important new feature is the ability for the admin to record conversations to files. The admin can now also stream .wav files to clients. Volume levels can now be controlled by AGC (automatic gain control) so all users have the same audio level. What is expected in the future? Newly-made VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download directdownload.aspx@shortcut=voip-evo-sdk directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:41. Just write the reviews of the VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux. System requirements are Visual Basic .NET,Visual C++ .NET,Visual C#.NET,ASP.NET, Delphi .NET,Visual Basic,Visual C++,ASP,JSP,PHP,all COM and ActiveX. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux found to be clean. No guide or VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux tutorial available. The following languages are supported by VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux: English, German.