VoIPerized Is A So Called VoIP Program.
- Extreme low latency (0. 120 seconds + ping time)
- Conference with unlimited people at the same time
- Contact list supports unlimited number of contacts
- Adjust the bitrate to your needs
- High audio quality (16 kHz sampling)
- Low CPU usage
- Adaptive Jitter Buffering
- Smart packetloss concealment
- VAD (Voice Audio Detection) or PTT (Push To Talk)
- Easy to use interface
- Missed phonecalls are logged
- Option to Auto-accept or Auto-decline calls
- Displays your own IP-address (even when behind a router)
- UPnP™ (Universal Plug & Play) support. VoIPerized - 0.31MB automatically does the needed port forwarding (WinXP &
What is new in official VoIPerized 2.4 software version? - file transfer feature, Speex 1.1.11, bug fixes, fixed crash on AMD K6-2, K6-3 and early athlons, winXP style support, volume control per contact. What is expected in the future? Newly-made VoIPerized 2.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.6 release build. You may download voiperized24setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:18. Just write the reviews of the VoIPerized. System requirements are none. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and VoIPerized found to be clean. No guide or VoIPerized tutorial available. The following languages are supported by VoIPerized: Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portugese-Brazilian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese.