Vocaboly distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you (individual or single entity)
and Vocaboly Software, for the software (the "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Vocaboly and is protected by copyright laws and international
copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as
1. Install and use the unlimited number of copies of the TRIAL VERSION.
2. Use one or more copies of the TRIAL VERSION for evaluation purposes only.
3. Copy and distribute freely the TRIAL VERSION (see `DISTRIBUTION`).
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the TRIAL VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the TRIAL VERSION or any portion of it.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the TRIAL VERSION as you wish and distribute
them to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the TRIAL
VERSION (not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the TRIAL VERSION
(except for shipment and handling charges). Computer`s Magazines are authorized to distribute it on
any Cover Disk or CD-ROM without any permission. Please inform us by e-mail when you distribute the