Voice2Mail distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End User License Agreement (EULA)
By installing and using the software product (hereinafter referred to as the SOFTWARE) you agree to all the terms of this License. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this License, then do not install and use the SOFTWARE.
1. All the rights for the SOFTWARE belong to Stanford Trident Inc., and they are protected by the copyright laws of the State of Florida, USA, and by international intellectual property right treaties.
2. The SOFTWARE is not free. The SOFTWARE is not sold, the SOFTWARE is licensed. By accepting this license agreement, you get the limited license for use of THE SOFTWARE within the 14-day trial period. Upon expiration of this license, you have to obtain the license for use of the SOFTWARE from Stanford Trident Inc. or from its authorized representative. Otherwise you should stop using the SOFTWARE and remove its files from your machine.
3. This license agreement, as well as the SOFTWARE use license, gives you non-exclusive right to use the SOFTWARE with the limitations this agreement explicitly provides for.
4. The license for the SOFTWARE cannot be sold or transferred to third parties or leased without written permission of the copyright owner.
5. The license gives you no right for to modify, decompile, disassemble, and clone the SOFTWARE, except for the cases where such actions are explicitly permitted by the legislation of the State of Florida, USA and within the limits stated in such legislation.
6. You can distribute unmodified copies of the SOFTWARE without any limitations and without permission or license from the copyright owner. You can include the SOFTWARE into any software packages on floppy disks, CD-ROM or other medium, place it on an Internet site, or distribute it through other networks.
7. The license for use of the SOFTWARE gives you the non-exclusive right to install the SOFTWARE and use it on computers which number depends on the license type. If the SOFTWARE is installed in a local network for shared usage, the number of computers specified in the license should correspond to the number of the computers the SOFTWARE is launched on. License for use of the SOFTWARE doesn`t impose any limitations on duration of the period of use (except for special limited trial use license); the license grants you a right to get updates of the SOFTWARE and your right for technical support of the SOFTWARE for free within one year. The license for getting the SOFTWARE updates and technical support can be prolonged on advantageous terms.
8. Stanford Trident Inc. gives no warranty that the SOFTWARE meets your requirements. The purpose of the N-day limited license (N is specified for every product) is to give you an opportunity to evaluate whether the SOFTWARE meets your requirements. After you obtain the license for use of the SOFTWARE, you can`t claim any refund of its cost with the reasoning that the SOFTWARE doesn`t meet your requirements or it used to meet them but doesn`t any more.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Stanford Trident Inc. or its suppliers, if any, be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss) arising out of the use or the inability to use this product, even if Stanford Trident Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. You use the SOFTWARE at your own risk.
10. Stanford Trident Inc. reserves all the rights not explicitly stated in the license.
11. Failure comply with the provisions of this license agreement automatically results in termination of the SOFTWARE use license and may result in administrative and/or criminal prosecution.
Stanford Trident Inc. is solely responsible for customer service. Every effort shall be made to provide a solution for technical queries about problems caused by the installation or use of the software installed in a user`s system. All customer service matters shall be dealt with only via email, LIVEHELP and/or phone (if specifically notified), questions must be addressed to email@example.com. Any questions, complaints, comments or SUGGESTIONS MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. By installing and using the SOFTWARE you accept the terms of the license agreement. If you disagree with any provisions of the license, remove the SOFTWARE files from your media and cease using it.
(c) 2002-2006 STANFORD TRIDENT INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY MICROSOFT PRODUCTS. MICROSOFT (MS), OUTLOOK, WINDOWS, AND THE WINDOWS AND MS OFFICE LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS, OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN THE UNITED STATES AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES.
You may include Voice2Mail on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the evalution copy.
You must disclose that Voice2Mail is SHAREWARE and the product is not free.