WENT distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
AtelierWeb Software - Software License Agreement
Please read the terms and conditions of this license agreement (the "License") before installing the computer software (the "Software"). By installing and using the Software you accept and agree to the terms of this License. This License constitutes the entire agreement concerning the Software between you and AtelierWeb Software. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, promptly uninstall the Software.
The term "Software" includes, and these terms and conditions also apply to, any updates, modifications and upgrades to the Software that you may receive from time to time.
1. License Grant. This License permits you to use one copy of the Software solely for your internal operations on a single computer. The enclosed documentation ("Documentation") may not be copied. You agree that you will not sublicense, assign, transfer, distribute, pledge, lease, rent or share your rights under this License except with prior written permission from AtelierWeb Software. You agree that you will not modify, adapt or translate, or disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
2. ATELIERWEB SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AtelierWeb Software does not warrant that the Software, its use, operation or your ability to use the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free or that all Software errors will be corrected. AtelierWeb Software does not warrant that the Software or service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free.
3. Limitations of Liability. In no event shall AtelierWeb Software be liable for any damages to you or any other party whether arising out of contract or from tort including loss of data, profits or business or other special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, even if AtelierWeb Software has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages. AtelierWeb Software’s cumulative liability shall not exceed the license fee paid, if any, for use of this Software and Documentation. This section shall survive termination of this License.
4. Termination. This agreement is in effect until terminated. You may terminate the agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation and erasing any copies on storage media. The agreement also terminates if you fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this agreement. In such event, you agree to destroy and erase all copies of the Software and Documentation, and AtelierWeb Software will be entitled to all remedies in accordance with applicable law.
5. General. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Portugal.