WINSWEEP distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
WINSWEEP - Internet Privacy
License for use and distribution
The WINSWEEP software is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to WINSWEEP are exclusively owned by the author
- Frank-Oliver Dzewas.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish
to continue to use WINSWEEP, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use WINSWEEP on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered WINSWEEP software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The WINSWEEP unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of WINSWEEP without written permission from the copyright
holder. The WINSWEEP unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send
it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized
6. WINSWEEP IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Frank-Oliver Dzewas.
8. Installing and using WINSWEEP signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
WINSWEEP files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using WINSWEEP.
Send your comments and bug reports to Frank-Oliver Dzewas,
the WINSWEEP author: