WallMaster Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Copyright © 1998-2002 Tropical Wares.
All rights reserved.
EVALUATION TIME: 50 USES
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Tropical Wares for the Tropical Wares software product(s) identified above which may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). EVALUATION TIME identified above ("EVALUATION TIME") is the maximum period user can try the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to see if the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is useful for him before purchasing.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT
There are two versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("TRIAL" and "LICENSED"), each of which is subject to this EULA. UPON ORDERING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING ANY VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE REAFFIRMING THAT YOU ARE BOUND TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
* The TRIAL version is provided without charge; however, the TRIAL version is not free software. All rights and licenses to the TRIAL version automatically expire after EVALUATION TIME, after which you must purchase the LICENCED version from Tropical Wares or remove the SOFTWARE PRODUCT completely from your system.
* The LICENSED version requires registration with Tropical Wares, which includes payment of the then current license fee.
GRANT OF LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
* Installation and Use. Tropical Wares grants you the right to install and use the TRIAL version of the SOFTWARE for period of EVALUATION TIME free of charge. Subsequent downloads of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT version by or for the same user do not extend, renew, or otherwise restart the term of the license for the TRIAL version. One copy of the LICENSED version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the LICENSED version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network. For instance, if five different workstations will access the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the network, each workstation must have its own license, regardless of whether they use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT at different times or concurrently. Site licenses of the software may be obtained from Tropical Wares which cover each workstation at one location.
* Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
* Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the TRIAL version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; give exact copies of the original TRIAL version to anyone; and distribute the TRIAL version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made; and from distributing the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) or by other than electronic means without Tropical Wares`s prior written permission.
You are prohibited to distribute the LICENSED version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Tropical Wares may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by Tropical Wares or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Tropical Wares.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THIS PROGRAM.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Tropical Wares or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Tropical Wares has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you are not the LICENSED owner of this SOFTWARE, please visit http://www.tropicalwares.com/wallpro.html
to purchase your own fully-licensed copy.
You may include this software on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the trial/evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.