Web Browser Spell Check 1.3
Web Browser Spell Check 1.3 Add A Spell Checker To Ar...
Almost no HTML experience is necessary. The resource kit includes examples and source code so even web novices will have it running in minutes.
* Simple to implement
* Nothing to configure
* Very small bandwidth foot print
* Uses client-side technologies.
* Resource kit includes examples, source code and help
* The user-interface can be readily changed to suit the corporate dressage.
* The spell check window now optionally positions itself next to the text area being checked instead of being placed in the middle of the screen (New in V1. 3).
* The user interface has been redesigned in V1. 3. The number of mouse clicks has been reduced and interface improved functionally and aesthetically.
* The programmatic interface has been made simpler and more powerful in V1. 3
* The speed of the spell check has been increased in V1.
What is new in official Web Browser Spell Check 1.3 software version? - Various improvements including the spell check window now optionally positions itself next to the text area been checked instead of being placed in the middle of the screen. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Web Browser Spell Check 1.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.5 release build. You may download WBSC.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:31. Just write the reviews of the Web Browser Spell Check. System requirements are Client Side - Office 97 or later: Server Side - A web server. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Web Browser Spell Check found to be clean. No guide or Web Browser Spell Check tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Web Browser Spell Check: English.