Web Log Suite distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution
1. CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
2. This is not free software. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Web Log Suite, you must register. If you want to use this software without restrictions a registration fee (found on the Web at http://www.exacttrend.com/order.html) is required. When payment is received you will be sent a registration key.
3. One registered copy of Web Log Suite may be installed on a single computer only and used nonsimultaneously by multiple people.
4. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Exacttrend Softwares. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Exacttrend Software.
5. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Exacttrend Softwares and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
6. The Web Log Suite unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Web Log Suite without written permission from the copyright holder. The Web Log Suite unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
8. Web Log Suite IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Exacttrend Software OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Exacttrend Software HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Exacttrend Software LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
10. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
11. Installing and using Web Log Suite signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
12. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Web Log Suite files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Web Log Suite.
Copyright (c) 2002-2006 Exacttrend Software.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com.