Web Page Archiver distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
By installing and using the software product (hereinafter referred to as the SOFTWARE) you agree to all the terms of this License. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this License, then do not install and use the SOFTWARE.
1. INEXP Software exclusively owns all copyrights to SOFTWARE.
2. You can use the trial version for evaluation purposes during a test period of 30 days. To continue to use SOFTWARE following this test period or earlier, you must order the licensed version. Otherwise you must remove the program from your computer.
3. One LICENSED copy of this product may be used by one and only one of the following ways: personally by a single person, who uses the software on one or more computers; installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple people.
4. The trial version of SOFTWARE may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of SOFTWARE without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. The evaluator/user/buyer/owner is not allowed to attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile software and products.
6. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
7. INEXP Software IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOSS OF INFORMATION, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR ANY DAMAGE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCURRED BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.