WebCamSplitter Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This software is shareware (TRY before you BUY). This means:
1. All rights to this PRODUCT are exclusively owned by Verysoft, LLC. Verysoft, LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA.
2. The PRODUCT is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Verysoft, LLC owns the PRODUCT title, PRODUCT content, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the PRODUCT except third-party software products and modules included in the PRODUCT, if any. The PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
3. THIS PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
4. You must not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble and reverse engineer the PRODUCT. Any attempt of unauthorized use will result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Verysoft, LLC.
5. Installing, copying, loading and otherwise using this software signifies the acceptance of the all license terms and conditions.
6. If you do not agree with the license terms and conditions you must remove installed software and all its files from your storage devices and cease to use the PRODUCT.
7. "COMPUTER" term in this EULA represents either electronic equipment itself if it is serving as a separate computing individual or computer system (mainframe) in the part computer belongs to.
8. Present agreement with end-user (including all supplements and modifications, that deliver with software) is full legal agreement between you and Verysoft, LLC about mentioned in this EULA PRODUCTS and commute for all previous and current oral and written statements, announcements, suggestions and declarations concerning licensed software. If any of clause in current agreement become void, impracticable or unlawful, all the rest of clauses are in force legal.
If you already register PRODUCT, please, refer the section A. "FOR REGISTRED USERS".
If you use unregistered version of PRODUCT, please, refer the section B. "FOR UNREGISTRED USERS".
A. "FOR REGISTRED USERS".
A.1. After PRODUCT registration, the "Activation code" is presented. "Activation code" incarnates the right to use with one version of the licensed software under the conditions listed in this EULA.
A.2. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive, transferable single license for any legal purposes, without right to sub-license, to use this PRODUCT in accordance with this EULA and any other written agreement with Verysoft. Single copy of the license gives you the right to use PRODUCT ONLY ON THE ONE COMPUTER IN CURRENT HARDWARE CONFIGURATION. CURRENT HARDWARE CONFIGURATION means that program uses for internal needs information about your MOTHERBOARD, PROCESSOR and HARD DRIVE. If you change any of listed part you may need to reactivate "Activation code". For code reactivation process you should contact Verysoft Support Team with description of key unacceptability reasons. In any case "Activation code" can be exchanged free of charge not more that 2 times in a half of a year. Otherwise you should order "License for Extra Service".
A.3. License itself and software can't be leased or rent, but can be granted to third-party individuals (parties) for constant use if they accept all terms of this agreement.
A.4. "License for Extra Service" includes fixed amount of "Activation code(s)" and consultation(s) from Verysoft Support Team about "Activation code" usage.
A.5. "License for Extra Service" granted only as an additional option to a main registration and can't be used for ordering a new licenses. Any attempt of unauthorized licensing will result in immediate and automatic termination of all agreements and "Activation codes" belongs to user will be deprecated.
B. "FOR UNREGISTRED USERS".
B.1. Anyone may use unregistered limited version of this software during trial period. If you wish to have fully operable PRODUCT version, you must register.
B.2. The unregistered version of this PRODUCT may be freely distributed, provided the as non-modified distribution package. If the PRODUCT is an update version, the transfer must include this update and all the previous versions. None of person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this PRODUCT without written permission from the copyright holder.
Thank you for using our Software Products.
The unregistered version of this PRODUCT may be freely distributed, provided the as non-modified distribution package. If the PRODUCT is an update version, the transfer must include this update and all the previous versions. None of person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this PRODUCT without written permission from the copyright holder.