WiFi-Manager 5.9 Manage WiFi Connections In Windows X...
WiFi-Manager [wifimanager5.9.exe] contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more!
- Supports Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Windows Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting, disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving, changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting, setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C++, Delphi, VB, VB. NET, C#) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
What is new in official WiFi-Manager 5.9 software version? - A lot of new features added. What is expected in the future? Newly-made WiFi-Manager 5.10 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.11 release build. You may download wifiman.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:02. Just write the reviews of the WiFi-Manager. System requirements are 128MB RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and WiFi-Manager found to be clean. No guide or WiFi-Manager tutorial available. The following languages are supported by WiFi-Manager: English.