WinCat distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
WinCat by Hotrex Software.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The WinCat is trialware ("try-before-you-buy").
1. All copyrights to WinCat are exclusively owned by Hotrex Software.
2. Anyone can use this software during a test period of 15 days.
Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to
continue using WinCat you must register the program.
2. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
WinCat on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered WinCat software may not be rented
3. The WinCat unregistered trialware version, may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of WinCat without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. You may not emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved
by Hotrex Software.
5. Installing and using WinCat signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
WinCat files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the WinCat!