WinI2C-DDC Lite 4.05
WinI2C-DDC Lite 4.05 Control Monitors In Windows...
WinI2C/DDC is the fastest and cost-effective way to create such software as color calibration solutions or OSD replacement utilities. The WinI2C/DDC library can be very useful in a lot of projects, for example, it can be integrated into any asset management software for providing all necessary information about installed display devices.
WinI2C/DDC can also be used for In System Programming (ISP) via VGA/DVI, for example, by OEM monitor manufacturers for updating the firmware of their monitors.
The WinI2C/DDC API allows you to perform all necessary operations with display devices:
- Enumerate all installed monitors.
- Get DDC/CI monitor capabilities.
- Read EDID (extended display identification data) directly from the monitor. EDID contains basic information about the monitor and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory preset timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
- Read and change such monitor settings as brightness, contrast, screen position, size, color gain, etc.
- Execute any commands that the display device supports via DDC/CI.
- A wide set of advanced operations, for example, changing EDID or display' s firmware.
What is new in official WinI2C-DDC Lite 4.05 software version? - A lot of new features added. What is expected in the future? Newly-made WinI2C-DDC Lite 4.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.7 release build. You may download wini2cddclite.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:18. Just write the reviews of the WinI2C-DDC Lite. System requirements are 128MB RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and WinI2C-DDC Lite found to be clean. No guide or WinI2C-DDC Lite tutorial available. The following languages are supported by WinI2C-DDC Lite: English.