WinLock Professional distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
WinLock License for use and distribution
This license agreement covers all existing versions of WinLock: "WinLock" and "WinLock Professional" from now on referred below as "WinLock" unless otherwise specified.
WinLock is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All rights to WinLock are exclusively owned by the author - Crystal Office Systems.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use WinLock, you should purchase a license.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use WinLock on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered WinLock software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The WinLock evaluation version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
5. To register you must complete the online registration form and pay registration fee.
6. WINLOCK IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Crystal Office Systems.
8. Installing and using WinLock signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove WinLock files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com.