Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++ 5.4.1
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib For C/C++ 5.4.1 C/C++ Ser...
- Supports 256 ports. Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, and ANSI emulation.
- Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a RS232 serial port.
- Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc. ).
- Includes over 46 functions plus modem control.
- Supports any baud rate.
- Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Includes multiple C/C++ example programs.
- Includes 32-bit and 64-bit DLL files plus OBJ files for static linking.
- Supports most Windows C/C++/C# compilers : Microsoft / Visual Studio, Borland, C++ Builder, Watcom, LCC, Digital Mars, etc.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same WSC32. DLL and WSC64. DLL can be used from any supported (C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, COBOL) language.
- License covers all programming languages.
- Royalty free distribution with a compiled application.
- Source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Full documentation. Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10.
- Fully functional evaluation version.
What is new in official Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++ 5.4.1 software version? - Added SioCRC16 and SioCRC32 functions to compute 16-bit CCITT CRC or 32-bit CCITT CRC; Added SioCountWait function that waits for a specified number of incoming bytes before returning; Added Visual Studio 2013 and 2015 support. Added makefiles for GCC, LCC, and Digital Mars C compilers. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++ 5.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.6 release build. You may download wsc4c53.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:52. Just write the reviews of the Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++. System requirements are 32 or 64 bit Windows. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++ found to be clean. No guide or Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++ tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++: English.