Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for PowerBas 5.4.1
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib For PowerBas 5.4.1 Power...
- Supports 256 ports. Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, and ANSI emulation.
- Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a RS232 serial port.
- Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc. ).
- Includes over 46 functions plus modem control.
- Supports any baud rate.
- Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Includes multiple Power Basic example programs.
- Includes 32-bit and 64-bit DLLs.
- Supports all 32-bit Power Basic compilers: PBWIN, PBCON, PBDLL.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same WSC32. DLL and WSC64. DLL can be used from any supported (C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, COBOL) language.
- License covers all programming languages.
- Royalty free distribution with a compiled application.
- Source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Full documentation. Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10.
- Fully functional evaluation version.
What is new in official Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for PowerBas 5.4.1 software version? - Added SioCRC16 and SioCRC32 functions to compute 16-bit CCITT CRC or 32-bit CCITT CRC; Added SioCountWait function that waits for a specified number of incoming bytes before returning. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for PowerBas 5.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.6 release build. You may download wsc4pb52.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:03. Just write the reviews of the Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for PowerBas. System requirements are 32 or 64 bit Windows. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for PowerBas found to be clean. No guide or Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for PowerBas tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for PowerBas: English.