Witch PIM distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Witch PIM: the License
The Witch PIM is "try-before-you-buy" software.
- Essential Skill Consultants Limited exclusively owns all
copyrights to Witch PIM.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to install/use Witch PIM on single disk,
for any legal purpose, at a time.
The registered Witch PIM software may not
be rented or leased or transferred to others.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
- The Witch PIM unregistered evaluation version
may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for
the distribution of Witch PIM without written
permission from the copyright holder.
- Witch PIM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN
RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Essential Skill Consultants Limited reserves all rights not
expressly granted here.
- Installing and using Witch PIM signifies
acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove Witch PIM files from your storage
devices and cease to use the product.
Copyright (c) 2005 Essential Skill Consultants Limited
This program contains JVCL source code that can be obtained from
You may freely distribute this application on CD or the Internet.