World 3D Cup 2006 Player distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR World 3D Cup 2006 Player
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Ascensio System Limited for World 3D Cup 2006 Player.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using and testing World 3D Cup 2006 Player, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use World 3D Cup 2006 Player.
Any reproduction or redistribution of World 3D Cup 2006 Player or any of its components not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Each license obtained allows installing World 3D Cup 2006 Player on a single computer.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of World 3D Cup 2006 Player or any of its components are as follows:
1. Install and use one copy of World 3D Cup 2006 Player on a single computer.
2. Store a copy of World 3D Cup 2006 Player on a storage device, such as a network server, or a portable media used only to install World 3D Cup 2006 Player on your computer in case your copy of World 3D Cup 2006 Player is damaged or lost. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which World 3D Cup 2006 Player is installed or run from the storage device. A license for World 3D Cup 2006 Player may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
3. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to the program.
You may not:
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of World 3D Cup 2006 Player except as provided for in this License.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from World 3D Cup 2006 Player.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on World 3D Cup 2006 Player (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign World 3D Cup 2006 Player or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
5. Separate World 3D Cup 2006 Player component parts for use on more than one computer.
6. Distribute the license key in any way.
7. Make any attempt to discover the source code of World 3D Cup 2006 Player.
Ascensio System Limited expressly disclaims any warranty for World 3D Cup 2006 Player.
WORLD 3D CUP 2006 PLAYER AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE WORLD 3D CUP 2006 PLAYER REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ASCENSIO SYSTEM LIMITED BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE WORLD 3D CUP 2006 PLAYER.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2006 Ascensio System Limited, All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org