X-SQLT 1.2 Utility For Complex Data Exchange Tasks...
This utility complies to X-SQLT 1.2 specifications, which is a declarative, XML-based language used to describe a series of commands for data exchange and transformations, that can be performed on database, data files or structured documents.
Brief overview of what you can do with X-SQLT [xsqlt1.2.exe]:
* Extract data from database (into XML, JSON or CSV file)
* Import data into database (from XML or CSV file)
* Execute SQL script on database
* Transfer data between databases
* Transform XML file by XSL template
* Extract document fragments from XML file (by XPath expression)
* Extract specified data records from XML file into CSV format
* Convert between XML, CSV and JSON file formats
* Parameterized data exchange and transformations
* Scriptable processing
* and many more . . .
What is new in official X-SQLT 1.2 software version? - New possibilities in the field of JSON transformations and other minor improvements. What is expected in the future? Newly-made X-SQLT 1.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.4 release build. You may download X-SQLT_Setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:54. Just write the reviews of the X-SQLT. System requirements are Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and MS Windows Server 2000/2003/2008. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and X-SQLT found to be clean. No guide or X-SQLT tutorial available. The following languages are supported by X-SQLT: English.