XXLEdit distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
XXLEdit License Agreement
BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE INSTALLATION
AND/OR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, CAREFULLY
READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED
WARRANTY (The "Agreement").
BY INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU
INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS
AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT OR AGREE
WITH THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL OR
USE THIS SOFTWARE!
XXLEdit is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to XXLEdit are exclusively owned by the author
- Vadim Schetinkin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period.
Following this test period, if you wish
to continue to use XXLEdit, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use XXLEdit on one computer, for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered XXLEdit software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The XXLEdit unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of XXLEdit without written permission from the copyright
holder. The XXLEdit unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send
it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized
6. XXLEdit IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Vadim Schetinkin.
8. Installing and using XXLEdit signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
XXLEdit files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using XXLEdit.
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included
in the XXLEdit package is copyrighted by Vadim Schetinkin.
Copyright (C) 2005 Vadim Schetinkin. All rights reserved.