XYit distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SINGLE USER LICENCE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This software may be installed and used FREE OF CHARGE for EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. Before the software can be used for non-evaluation purposes, it must be registered by purchasing a security code from an approved Geomatix retailer.
1. The software installation may be created either on up to two computers when operated exclusively by the same user or on one computer for general use.
2. The installed software may be operated only on a single computer at any one time.
3. A registered user undertakes that any security codes which are supplied as part of the installation remain confidential and will not be copied, made public, published or otherwise divulged and to ensure that such security codes are kept safe at all times.
1. Software means the whole or any part of the self extracting file supplied or the the program itself or any of its constituent parts and associated executable and data files.
2. Installation means any part of the software which have been copied to or otherwise created on the permanent memory of the computer such as a hard disk in accordance with the instructions provided.
3. Evaluation means the use of this program for non-commercial and non-profit making purposes and where the ouput from the program will not be supplied to any third party.
4. User means an operator of the computer hardware who causes the software to be executed and processed.
5. Security code means any alphanumeric codes which enable or disable facilities within the software.
This software, screen layout and graphics user interface are Copyright © 2005 Geomatix Ltd. All rights reserved.