Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition 3.0
Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition 3.0 Mail Proce...
- Very easy setup.
- Three built-in wizards let you create a discussion forum, an auto responder or a news board without hassle by answering a couple of questions.
- Very fast sending thanks to the parallel sending engine.
- WYSIWYG HTML message editor.
- Moderated discussion list.
- Automatic bounce handling (remove bad addresses).
- Scheduled digests.
- Built-in SMTP server.
- Personalize messages to your users (including HTML emails), e. g. " Dear John" instead of " Dear Customer" .
- Up to 64 custom fields per subscriber record.
- Advanced closed loop detection.
- Ability to run as NT service (process messages even if no one is logged in).
- Support for HTML and any number of attachments.
- Customizable HTML and plain-text digests available at a single mouse click.
- Due to the architecture based on message rules, you can easily fine-tune the generated mailing list to suit your particular needs or create new types of email services from scratch.
- Integrated backup/restore of application`s data files.
The application installs and runs on any Windows operating system. All you need is a POP3 account and a machine with access to the Internet. A mere dial-up access will suffice; the application will automatically connect and disconnect whenever necessary.
What is new in official Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition 3.0 software version? - WYSIWYG HTML message editor, Automatic scheduled digests, Moderated discussion lists, Automatic bounce (returned message) handling for invalid email addresses, Easier web form parsing, Ability to add list tags (e.g. [MYLIST]) to subjects of messages sent to a list, Easy way to test mail settings (POP3/SMTP), More flexible way to search for subscribers, Way to specify an external SMTP server in case the built-in server fails. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download MailXpertInstallPro.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:44. Just write the reviews of the Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition. System requirements are Windows 98/ME, Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition found to be clean. No guide or Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition: English.