YAFPC rsion 7.03
Network PDF Server YAFPC-Appliance.
- Easy installation: The CD-ROM contains a complete Operating System that can be booted on every PC. Automatic hardware recognition and automatic installation of all required software components are done without any user interaction.
- No client installation required: Each time a client accesses a Network Shared PDF Printer on the YAFPC rsion 7.03-Appliance PDF Server the first time, the required printer driver is installed automatically to the clients workstation.
- No user account management required: Each time a user accesses a Network Shared PDF Printer on the YAFPC [yafpcrsion 7.03.exe]-Appliance PDF Server the first time, a user account is created " on the fly" and a network shared " home folder" is provided to this user. The user can access this folder to obtain her/his printed PDF Documents. Also an email account is created " on the fly" . The PDF document is additionally sent to this email account.
- Unlimited number of network shared PDF Printers: The YAFPC - 160MB-Appliance administrator can create an unlimited number of Network Shared PDF Printers via the easy to use Browser Interface for Administration. Each PDF Printer can be configured to apply page numbers, special letterheads, watermarks, cover pages and appendixes to each printed document and encrypt the document for protection against manipulations.
- Unlimited number of different letterheads, watermarks, cover pages and appendixes: The YAFPC rsion 7.03-Appliance administrator can upload multiple files to the YAFPC rsion 7.03-Appliance PDF Server to be assigned to each PDF Printer for composing documents.
- Easy creation of email aliases: For printed documents to be sent to the printing user, the user`s email address is automatically created " on the fly" from her/his username and the given domain name. In case the usernames don`t match their email addresses in a network, the YAFPC-Appliance administrator can create an email alias for each user. Aliases are of the form " alice: a. smith@foo. bar" . In Active Directory or LDAP enviroments email addresses can be resolved by querying the domain controller or the LDAP server.
- Low system requirements: A PC with a Pentium 500 MHz, 256MB RAM and a 1GB Harddrive, a bootable CD-ROM drive and a network interface can act as a YAFPC-Appliance PDF Server in a network with hundreds of users to print and mail their documents. So any PC out of Your " heap of scrap" will do it. It can also be deployed as virtual machine.
What is new in official YAFPC rsion 7.03 software version? - Unable to resolve rsion 7.03 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made YAFPC rsion 7.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed rsion 7.5 release build. You may download YAFPC-703.iso directly, estimated download time by FiOS [~50.0 Mbit/s] is 0:00:26. Just write the reviews of the YAFPC. System requirements are Pentium 500 MHz, 256MB RAM and a 1GB Harddrive, a bootable CD-ROM drive and a network interface. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and YAFPC found to be clean. No guide or YAFPC tutorial available. The following languages are supported by YAFPC: English.