Zero Zip-It distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Zero Zip-It! : the License
The Zero Zip-It! is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to Zero Zip-It! are exclusively owned by Alex V. Galkin.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use Zero Zip-It!, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Zero Zip-It! on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered Zero Zip-It! software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The Zero Zip-It! unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of Zero Zip-It! without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- ViewGee IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alex V. Galkin.
- Installing and using Zero Zip-It! signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Zero Zip-It! files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.