coOpera distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Freeware License Agreement
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON FOR THE SOFTWARE OR USING THE SOFTWARE ("THE PRODUCT"), YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT AS "THE LICENSEE". IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST SELECT THE BUTTON INDICATING NON-ACCEPTANCE, YOU MUST NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT, AND YOU DO NOT BECOME A LICENSEE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
1. License Agreement. As used in this Agreement, "THE AUTHOR" shall mean Oleg Podolsky. THE AUTHOR grants THE LICENSEE a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use for personal, non-commercial purposes the executable code version of THE PRODUCT. This license does not entitle THE LICENSEE to receive from THE AUTHOR hard-copy documentation, technical support, telephone assistance, or enhancements or updates to THE PRODUCT. THE AUTHOR may also terminate this Agreement if THE LICENSEE breaches any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, THE LICENSEE shall destroy all copies of THE PRODUCT.
2. Restrictions. Without THE AUTHOR`s prior written consent, or unless expressly stated otherwise, THE LICENSEE may not: (i) modify or create any derivative works of the THE PRODUCT, including customization, translation or localization; (ii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the THE PRODUCT (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (iii) encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the THE PRODUCT; (iv) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the THE PRODUCT; or (v) publish any results of benchmark tests run on the THE PRODUCT to a third party.
3. Fees. There is no license fee for the THE PRODUCT.
4. Proprietary Rights. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the THE PRODUCT shall remain in THE AUTHOR and/or its suppliers. THE PRODUCT is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE, AND, THEREFORE, ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS FREE, ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE PRODUCT IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
6. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. IN ANY CASE, THE AUTHOR`S COLLECTIVE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE SUM OF THE FEES THE LICENSEE PAID FOR THIS LICENSE (IF ANY). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE PRODUCT includes a third-party component CsvReader ("THE COMPONENT") licensed under the following terms:
Copyright (c) 2005 Sebastien Lorion
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of THE COMPONENT, to deal in THE COMPONENT without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of THE COMPONENT, and to permit persons to whom THE COMPONENT is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of THE COMPONENT.
THE COMPONENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPONENT OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE COMPONENT.
You are licensed to make as many copies of the installation package for this software as you wish; give exact copies of the original installation package for this software to anyone; and distribute the original installation package for this software in its unmodified form via electronic or other means. You are prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made; and from distributing this software including documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) without prior written permission from Oleg Podolsky. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are also prohibited from distributing components of this software other than the complete original installation package.