db4o for Java 8.0
Db4o For Java 8.0 The Open Source Object Database...
Free software, available under the GPL and under a commercial license.
Ideal for embedded use, e. g. , in software running on mobile or medical devices, in packaged software, and for real-time systems.
- The One-Line-of-Code-Database (One line of code stores any object; Class model = object schema; Smooth production process)
- Embeddable (Zero administration; Automatic schema versioning; 400 KB footprint)
- Multiple platform support (Native to Java and . NET; Mobile, PCs and servers; Runs cross-platform)
- Brings more OO to the database (Object-oriented replication; Native Queries; ObjectManager browser)
- Slashes 90% of cost to develop persistence
- 10% fast to market with your application
- Runs up to 44x faster than conventional systems
- Deployable in large volumes without local administration
- Build lean and truly object-oriented software
- Build distributed, fully synchronized data architectures
- Fewer errors,
What is new in official db4o for Java 8.0 software version? - Free software license (GPL). What is expected in the future? Newly-made db4o for Java 8.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 8.2 release build. You may download download.aspx@file=db4o-8.0-java.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:13. Just write the reviews of the db4o for Java. System requirements are Java VM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and db4o for Java found to be clean. No guide or db4o for Java tutorial available. The following languages are supported by db4o for Java: English.