db4o for Mono 6.4
Db4o For Mono 6.4 Open Source Object Database For Mon...
Free software, available under the GPL and under a commercial license.
Ideal for embedded use, e. g. , in software running on mobile or medical devices, in packaged software, and for real-time systems.
- The One-Line-of-Code-Database (One line of code stores any object; Class model = object schema; Smooth production process)
- Embeddable (Zero administration; Automatic schema versioning; 400 KB footprint)
- Multiple platform support (Native to Java and . NET; Mobile, PCs and servers; Runs cross-platform)
- Brings more OO to the database (Object-oriented replication; Object-oriented, native queries; ObjectManager browser)
- Slashes 90% of cost to develop persistence
- 10% fast to market with your application
- Runs up to 44x faster than conventional systems
- Deployable in large volumes without local administration
- Build lean and truly object-oriented software
- Build distributed, fully synchronized data architectures
- Fewer errors,
What is new in official db4o for Mono 6.4 software version? - Free software license (GPL). What is expected in the future? Newly-made db4o for Mono 6.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 6.6 release build. You may download download.aspx@file=db4o-6.4-net2.msi directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:34. Just write the reviews of the db4o for Mono. System requirements are Mono. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and db4o for Mono found to be clean. No guide or db4o for Mono tutorial available. The following languages are supported by db4o for Mono: English.