eCover Engineer 6.3.1
ECover Engineer 6.3.1 Create Covers For Your Software...
- Can create ecovers for software box, ebooks, magazines, notebooks, business cards, screenshots, vista software box and VHS tape
- Real-time 3D Editing and Rendering
- High image quality
- Ability to import BMP, JPG, GIF, PSD and other file formats
- Ability to resize the width, height and depth of the software box
- Ability to rotate, roll and resize the cover
- Camera rotation / movement. Users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Light source rotation / movement. Now users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Shadow effect
- Ability to specify floor' s texture and background color
- Ability to show / hide the shadow and the light source
- Ability to specify the light color, which will affect the look of the cover
- Ability to show the X, Y, Z axes, which helps to a better positioning of the light source and camera
- Save and open templates using buttons from the menu.
- Export your work as BMP, JPG and PNG with transparency
- Send your work by email.
- Boxes and ebooks can be rotated with mouse (camera rotation)
- Added Distance scroll bar to Camera position
- Added Refresh button to Image window
- eCover Engineer 6.3.1 announces you if a new template was added to our online template repository
- Settings to customize your ebook: interior spine color, ebook rear shape
- Customize settings for DVD and CD covers: angle and distance to background
- Multi language support
- Works with Windows 7
and many more. . .
Timisoara, June 12, 2009: Adolix Software has just announced the latest release of their eCover Engineer [ecoverengineer6.3.1.exe] software. eCover Engineer - 7.09MB helps users design 3D objects like software boxes, ebooks, magazines, CDs and DVDs, business cards, vista boxes, curved screenshots and VHS tapes. The finalized work can be exported as a BMP image or PNG image with transparency for web usage.
After four years of continuous development, eCover Engineer 6.3.1 has reached its maturity phase. A small selection of features and benefits include:
- create software box covers, ebook covers, magazine covers, DVD covers, packs with 2 and 3 ebooks
- use real time 2D and 3D rendering
- customize settings like floor texture, light color and scene position
- save your work as templates for later usage
- use over 100 free templates available online. Royalty free.
The latest version, 6. 0, was improved with features most requested by our users. The list include:
- new objects available: screenshot, curved screenshot, VHS tape, vista box, light vista box, business card
- transparency is now supported (PNG files)
- a new profiles tab was added to change settings at once on a global level
- a better compatibility with Windows Vista
- support for DPI settings
- a new pack of templates
" We are confident our users will find this version to be more powerfull and useful than any product they tried. However, we are always opened to suggestion and feedback regarding our products because we constantly work to improve them" said spokesperson Florin Cornianu.
What is new in official eCover Engineer 6.3.1 software version? - - some minor fixes for Vista and Win7. What is expected in the future? Newly-made eCover Engineer 6.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 6.5 release build. You may download eCoverEngineerSetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:32. Just write the reviews of the eCover Engineer. Buy eCover Engineer safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are P III 900 Mhz, 50 Mb space, 3D video card. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and eCover Engineer found to be clean. No guide or eCover Engineer tutorial available. The following languages are supported by eCover Engineer: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.