EcMathExpr 1.01 Evaluate Math Expressions Created At...
* Compiled, runs faster than simple parser methods
* Define any number of variables and assign values to them.
* Pre-compile ' user-defined' functions to use in other math expressions.
* Compile multiple math expressions that can use the pre-defined variables and user functions.
* Evaluate (fast and repeatedly) any of the compiled expressions.
* Arithmetic operators: ( ) + - * / ^ mod
* Boolean operators: not, and, or, xor
What is new in official ecMathExpr 1.01 software version? - New release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ecMathExpr 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download ecMathExpr.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:07. Just write the reviews of the ecMathExpr. System requirements are Win 95/98/Me/2000/XP. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ecMathExpr found to be clean. No guide or ecMathExpr tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ecMathExpr: English.