f51-10 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Notepad and keyboard simulator f51-10
1. All copyrights to f51-10 are exclusively owned by the author - Renat Ahmetshin.
2. The f51-10 unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed provided the distribution package, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of f51-10 without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. The f51-10 is distributed "AS IS". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, and loss of profit or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
4. Author doesn`t guarantee 10 fingers method mastering.
5. If you think that f51-10 is valuable you will register it. A registration cost is $20 and it can be performed in 10, 20, 30 day period or any other period. If can`t register f51-10 now you will register any time you can.
6. You MAY use registered version of f51-10 to teach other persons, decompile and disassemble it, use it in cognitive and educational needs. The source code doesn`t come with f51-10.
7. You may not clone, rent, lease, sell, and modify f51-10.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Renat Ahmetshin.
9. Installing and using f51-10 signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove f51-10 files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using f51-10!
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org