fsMechanic distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The fsMechanic is distributes as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to fsMechanic are exclusively owned by FsSuite Software (www.fsSuite.com).
2. Anyone may use DEMO version of software. If you wish to use all features
of fsMechanic, you MUST register.
3. The fsMechanic unregistered demo version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of fsMechanic without written permission from the copyright
holder. The fsMechanic unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
4. To register you must visit one of our registration sites to complete
the registration form and pay registration fee.
5. fsMechanic IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, distribute a registered version of the SOFTWARE,
otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program,
or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in
this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate
and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal
and/or civil prosecution.
Neither fsMechanic binary code may be used or reverse engineered
to re-create the fsMechanic algorithms, which is proprietary,
without written permission of the author.
fsMechanic keyfiles may not be distributed outside of the area of
legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license,
without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by fsSuite Software.
7. Installing and using fsMechanic signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
fsMechanic files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the fsMechanic.
You may include fsMechanic on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the evalution copy.
You must disclose that fsMechanic is DEMO and the product is not free.