i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Professional distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
i-Sound Pro, Version 6.xx
Copyright (C) 1998-2016 AbyssMedia.com
The i-Sound is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to i-Sound are exclusively owned by
2. This is not free software. You are hereby licensed to use
this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a
100 seconds of audio recording. If you want use this software
without limitations a registration fee of $29.95 is required.
3. One registered copy of i-Sound may either be used
by a single person who uses the software personally on one
or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used
nonsimultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
4. The i-Sound unregistered shareware version may be
freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not
modified. You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of
the evaluation version of i-Sound as you wish. Give
exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone,
and distribute the evaluation version of i-Sound in
its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge
for any of the above.
5. The registered version of i-Sound may not be rented
or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person
receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
6. i-Sound IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and civil prosecution.
8. Installing and using i-Sound signifies acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove i-Sound files from your storage devices and
cease to use the product.
You may distribute copies of the program observing the following two conditions:
1. You do it free-of-charge.
2. You distribute the original archive unmodified.